Company profile Karolina York is a print design studio operating both in Australia and internationally. They design and produce hand-drawn and digital prints for individual fashion brands and fashion retailers.
Industry Fashion / Design
Company size 10 – 20
Summary The team at Karolina York wished to automate their lead management to ensure new enquiries were attended to in a timely manner. Squirrel was engaged to design a CRM which would function to nurture these new leads from a variety of sources and across a variety of categories, incorporating automated emails, tasks and webforms.
Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns
Karolina York had faced difficulties when designing a CRM which could ensure new leads were attended to in a relevant and timely manner. A lack of automation and task management meant they had faced a loss of potential opportunities and clients.
“We noticed a lot of mistakes in the back end of our system and a lot of inconsistencies…we were potentially losing new clients and leads” – Maria, Karolina York
They required a system which could combat this and ensure no new leads were lost. Their process involved various categories of new leads, each which incorporated a variety of webforms and emails which needed to be automated appropriately.
In conjunction with Karolina York, the Squirrel team mapped the complex process of categorising lead types and each subsequent workflow process of lead management.
Squirrel then designed and implemented Zoho CRM and Zoho Campaigns in order to automate the distinct processes for each lead type as much as possible, incorporating segmentation, integrated webforms, automated tasks and timely reminders.
The implementation of Zoho CRM by Squirrel ensures that each new lead is identified and handled as soon as it is received, ensuring Karolina York is able to realise all new opportunities:
- Integration of new enquiries into Zoho CRM: New enquiries from various sources (e.g. website, email, manual entry) are directly taken up by the CRM in order to be identified by a team member.
- Workflow and task creation: Once new leads are identified, they are assessed and allocated to their appropriate category (e.g. ‘Potential Client’ or ‘Potential Partner’) and an automatic workflow is created. Each workflow includes a template of automated tasks and emails allocated to and accessible by a team member at Karolina York.
- Automation: Triggered by certain manual actions (e.g. assignment of ‘approved’ status to a new lead) or at the appropriate time, emails and integrated web forms are sent to new leads according to the mapped workflow.
- Maximum realisation of new business opportunities due to the complete automation of leads and enquiries process.
- Increase in efficiency due to reduction of manual data input and time spent by employees collating new lead information from multiple sources.
- Consistent, timely, and relevant nurturing of new leads due to a clear workflow, automated tasks and emails, and task reminders.
“Squirrel were able to translate our process into automated workflows and we’re able to utilise our whole platform. This has saved us time from manually inputting data and sending standard emails” – Lucinda Shanahan, Studio Manager
Could your business benefit from a similar solution? We’d be happy to help you find one. Book a free consult today.
Squirrel Business Solutions implements and integrates CRM and other cloud-based systems, and provides training and support, for small and medium-sized businesses all over Australia, including Melbourne, Bendigo, regional Victoria, Tasmania, Sydney and Brisbane. This empowers them to automate their processes and improve their efficiency.