Squirrel is an independant consultancy business that specialises in integration and implementation of CRM and other business software. We enable our clients solve real business problems by helping them implement and integrate technology solutions that streamline process, engage their customers and unlock the value of their data.
Our team of 10 enjoy a culture of feedback, learning and exploration of software, technology and methods of achieving solutions that deliver a positive impact for clients. There is a high sense of belonging and rewards for being a high performer. Our team bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace.
Squirrel is an equal opportunity employer.
Opportunity for growth for the right person. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply their skills and experience to a wide range of tasks, situations and business challenges and problems.
Training with a senior Consultant will be provided. Culture of feedback, learning and exploration of new software, features and methods of achieving solutions that deliver a positive impact for clients and each other. High sense of belonging and rewards for being a high performer.
This could be a full or part time role. Hybrid workplace with office in Richmond.
CRM Consultants work closely with clients and the delivery team (IT Support and Developers) to design and implement Zoho CRM. You will be supported by a Digital Project Manager to deliver work that meets agreed outcomes and criteria. We want somebody who is capable of taking a scope of work and bringing it life. You must be process driven, have high attention to detail and delight in unlocking the benefits of automation and integration for growing businesses.
Essential skills & experience
- At least 2 years consulting experience and project management
- Good planning and problem solving skills
- Experience in and knowledge of implementing CRM software and marketing automation (e.g. Zoho CRM, MailChimp, Hubspot)
- Business process workflow and marketing automation set up
- Create and integrate Zoho Forms, setup email, mail merge and inventory templates
- Ability to facilitate user training and develop training resources
- Robust Excel skills for the purpose of data migration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A curious mind and capable work ethic
- An ability to problem solve under pressure
- A talent for collaboration and communicating (ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment)
- An ability to work individually and take responsibility for your projects
- A focus on the end user/customer
This role requires an Australian Work Visa.