POSITION: CRM CONSULTANT
We are looking for a CRM Consultant to join our team who has an inquisitive nature, thrives on understanding and finding out how things work, sees problems as opportunities and is keen to deliver clients with solutions that deliver measurable, business benefit. A fast-paced environment and complex projects do not faze this Squirrel.
As a CRM consultant you will work closely with the Managing Director and Operations Manager. This role specialises in the design and implementation of Zoho CRM and requires a passion for technology and solving business challenges.
- Client facing consulting experience in a service delivery industry (digital agency, IT development, business consulting)
- Experience with management of projects including end to end implementation
- History of delivering account management that makes clients feel they are your priority
- Proven track record in achieving financial objectives (delivery of projects in and on time within budget to achieve business results)
- Experience with Zoho suite of applications, particularly CRM | Forms | Projects | Desk, Xero/MYOB, Google Suite, MailChimp
- Results orientated
- Able to keep yourself accountable
- Solutions focussed
- An excellent communicator, whether face to face, verbally or in written form
- Able to work collaboratively within a small team to leverage the group’s knowledge
- Confidence to have tricky conversations when required
- A super star at building and maintaining relationships
Functions / Tasks:
- Functional and technical requirements gathering, analysis and solution design
- System architecture, scope definition and concept development
- Design and implementation on the Zoho CRM platform
- Translate functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documentation
- Project management
- Scope system integrations and develop detailed technical documentation
- Ongoing customer support and training
A flexible virtual environment, however you will also be required to be onsite with our clients and join us at regular team meetings. Our work is across Melbourne, country Victoria and even interstate at times.
Chance to work both autonomously and collaborate with a very dedicated team who have been working remotely for 7 years.
Culture of learning and exploration of new software, features and methods of achieving solutions. We value and encourage personal development.