POSITION: CRM CONSULTANT
We need a highly capable consultant who is energised by solving business problems.
Could you say ‘yes’ to at least 6 of these questions:
- Have you managed a technical project from brief through to delivery?
- Have you facilitated a business process workshop then developed recommendations and an implementation plan for a client?
- Do you want to work with a clever team that tells it to you straight because you can learn quickly?
- Are you comfortable explaining concepts to senior management and responding to questions they have?
- Do you have experience with Zoho CRM, marketing automation and other business system software?
- When you hear a complex business problem, do you get excited by the idea of solving it?
- Can you write a technical scope document and then articulate it’s desired outcomes to a developer so they can build it?
- Do you enjoy a fast paced, interactive and high performance culture?
Then you are the next Squirrel!
We are hiring for a CRM Consultant.
Who are we?
Squirrel Business Solutions is a consultancy organisation that specialises in integration and implementation of CRM and other business software. We enable our clients solve real business problems by helping them formulate strategy and implement technology solutions that solve complex issues. Our client base is solid and diverse.
About the role
As a Squirrel Consultant you will work closely with the Business Owner and Operations Manager. This role specialises in the design and implementation of Zoho CRM and requires a passion for technology and solving business challenges.
Functions / Tasks:
- Functional and technical requirements gathering, analysis and solution design
- System architecture, scope definition and concept development
- Design and implementation on the Zoho CRM platform
- Translate functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documentation
- Process workflow and marketing automation set up
- Project management
- Scope system integrations and develop detailed technical documentation
- Ongoing account management, support and training
- A full driving license and access to a vehicle
- A reliable laptop and a dedicated quiet place to work at home
A degree in information technology, business, marketing or a related field will be appropriate. Several years of applicable work experience. A strong background in business process improvement and consulting will be beneficial.
A flexible combination of work from home & office environment, and you will also be required to be onsite with our clients and join us at regular team meetings. Our work is across Melbourne, some regional Victoria and interstate at times.
Chance to work both autonomously and collaborate with a very dedicated team who have been working remotely for 8+ years.
Culture of feedback, learning and exploration of new software, features and methods of achieving solutions that deliver a positive impact for clients and each other. High sense of belonging and rewards for being a high performer. Our team bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace.